12.13.2011

We Have a Winner!





I’m still decking the halls around here. 
Sorry I have not been around much but it's been busy around here. 
Too much to do and not enough time!
I do read blogs on my phone when I have some extra time.
I just can't comment from my phone. 
It's not of the smart variety. :)

nutcracker copy 
But before I run out to do some more shopping I thought I’d pop in and say HI and let you know who won those cute stockings from Sailor Bags.

greens copy

The winner is……

Chantal!

Congrats to Chantal. I will email you.
Thank you everyone for entering. 
I appreciate you all taking the time. I know you are busy as well.

Okay, off to TJ Maxx for some shopping!
Hope you’re having a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping and congrats to the winner.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! hope you score some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Chantal! Your photos look beautiful, Anita. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Hope you had (have) fun shopping - I wuv TJ Maxx!!

    Happy holiday hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many advantages to having a bungalow, as the bungalow is a house that has only one floor, so he plans to modify the interior is much easier than two floors because there are fewer retaining walls of the bungalow.

    Property Association Management

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails