12.06.2011

Picture the Holiday and a Winner!




Okay, this week is already zipping by. I need to get my lists in order so I can check things off and I will feel like I’m accomplishing something. Right now, not so much. 

I thought I’d show you a few pictures from a project I started.

moon copy

I’ve been participating in a photo group called Picture the Holidays. 
It’s was put together by Tracy Clark and Paper Coterier
Every day for the month of December we will get a prompt to help guide us for our photos.

Day 5 was The View from Here.
The photo above was my view tonight while outside hanging lights. 
Yes, I’m a little behind.

jr mints a copy

Day 6 was Every Little Thing. (It’s a JUNIOR mint! And it’s very refreshing!)

It’s definitely been a challenge for me. But I will do as much as I can and hope to improve along the way.


Okay, now for the winner of the FOLK magazine and the mini stockings!
random folk giveaway

Number 2 is Allison! Allison doesn’t have a blog but she really should.
She is the sweetest person and leaves me the loveliest comments.
So Yay Allison! Email me your address and I will get those out to you soon!

My Photo

Fear not, I will be having another giveaway soon. 
I have Christmas stockings of another kind to giveaway this time. 
I hope you will come back and try again!

One more picture before I go from Day 4 You Hold the Key.

sunset copy

The key to helping me refocus is the sand, sea and salty air.


Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome job on those junior mints. That is a pin it picture for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Allison!

    Love the last photo...and the junior mints of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anita!! I have a spot front and center on my tree for your sweet little stockings and looking forward to the book! Your photos are wonderful! I used to always get a box of junior mints when I went to the movies growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Allison on her win and Junior Mints,, I love them!
    Happy Holidays
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and I love Junior mints! Actually I am slightly addicted to Peppermint patties and these come in handy for that addiction!! :) I hope you are enjoying the season, I know how fast it goes.
    Hugs!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my new mantra...

    "sand, sea and salty air"
    "sand, sea and salta air"

    Ohm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos from the project. But junior mints? blech.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful first picture! And I'm with you, sand, sea and salty air balance me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner and I'm drooling at your box of Junior Mints, one of my favs ;o)

    Happy holiday hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to your winner! I added you to my list of favorites so that I can keep up with all of your fun! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails