11.05.2010

Sunsets and Roses

Not enough hours in the day. I ran out of time to put together my post for my round table I painted. That will have to wait for another day. So I thought I'd show you our view the other night. Hubby and I went out to dinner and ate outside to catch the sunset.


Look in the tree. At first I thought it was fake. But it was real. He sat there for the longest time until he decided to go catch himself some dinner.


Then the other night, after a wee bit of a disagreement, hubby picked this from the yard. My lonely scraggly old rose bush somehow produced this huge flower. He stuck it in this bottle and set it by the sink for me to find. A quiet "I'm sorry"? I'd like to think so.


Off to the high school. It's going to be a nice cool night for a football game. Hope you all have a great weekend!

see you later,


Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your beautiful view Anita...it is simply stunning. My that is one huge rose, what a nice way to make amends. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful rose! I'm sure he was saying "sorry."

    Have fun at the football game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhh... breathtaking! What a sweet gesture to say, "I'm sorry"! That is one whopper of a rose :)

    Have a fun night and a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby knows what to do to make nice:) So sweet of him.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dinner background!

    Enjoy the game and the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Every bit.

    Have fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet jesture and a beautiful rose. You know I love the ocean shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunset, beautiful rose and sweet hubby gesture. Good luck at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures Anita! I love the one of the Heron. What a nice thing for your hubby to do! Have fun at the game and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun time at the ballgame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita.. I feel like dancing to katy perrys.. song about "you make me feel like I living a teenage dream..yada yada,,, Great photos.. have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is way too sweet. I'm having my husband read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sunset. I live on a lake and our herons and cranes always amaze me when they fly to the tops of the trees. They look like they'd be too big to be able to support their own body weight in air.

    The rose is beautiful, too. You mentioned the other day at Pie, that hubs was in the dog house. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anita... how gorgeous! Everything!! Such an amazing view... great pic! Look at your rose... wow... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos. It's so nice you got to spend time with your husband, disagreements and all ;).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos!!! Way better than the snow filled photos I just posted:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. He knows how to make you feel special :-) My husband often walks in with a flower plucked from the hibiscus at the door, always makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - that rose is spectacular. Have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails